Post by Aztec on Oct 11, 2013 0:29:17 GMT -2
- No pornographic content/pictures.
- No sexual comments or content in the Discord Server.
- Please do not swear excessively.
- Be polite to everyone. We want friendly, kind RPers that build a community and help it thrive. We want people who contribute to the growth of the site, not take away.
- Please refrain from chat-speak in RP boards.
- Every member needs an OOC account, one account per character. We have a limit of four starter characters; others past that point cost money.
- Your character account must be the first name of your character, as it makes tagging easier.
- We do not delete characters; we archive them and they can be retrieved at any time.DRAMA POLICY:
- We do not condone any OOC drama. If you instigate drama, you will be warned three times and then you will be removed from the site.
- No bullying, badgering for posts, insulting, or degrading.
- If the staff do something that upsets you, feel free to file an anonymous complaint and the staff will take it seriously and respond publicly to the complaint.
- If a member does something that bothers you, let the staff know via that same complaint form, located below.
- A player must post an away, and tag LeVee and Aztec , as well as anyone that will be affected by their away (such as people they are RPing with). This is so staff know you are away, and the people you write with do too.
- If you are gone longer than your absence was set for, and do not either update the thread OR contact the admins, your accounts will be archived.
- Canon roles will be given up to audition if the away is more than a month, since those roles are so important. However, you can always re-audition.
- All site rules apply to the IC boards.
- The word count minimum in posts is 100 words.
- Fights in-character need to stay on the site, with those characters. They don't need to bleed into RL.
- Please specify whether your thread is open with an [OPEN] tag in the title, before your actual thread title. If there is no open tag, you have most likely tagged another character.
- No power-playing, god-modding, or bunnying. This is where you are controlling actions of other characters without permission. If you are granted permission, please state that such was granted and tag that player's OOC account.
- Your character is not invincible, and does not know everything in the world.
- Liquid time is allowed; you can have thread in past or future settings--just keep track of this for yourself, in some manner.
- As per Proboards TOS anything explicit must be FTB (fade to black). [M] or [T] for anything that may be considered mature or triggering. For triggering content please write in the thread description what the trigger is.
- You CANNOT thread with yourself. The only time you can have multiple characters in a thread is with staff permission, or during a site-wide event.
Playing Character Before Acceptance:
- You can RP a character before they are accepted. However, you may only have two unaccepted characters on the board at one time.
- While playing an unaccepted character, you may not USE their powers or abilities. You can reference to them, describe them, but may not use them against another character. This is so, in the case of corrupted powers, staff can ensure that the powers are not breaking any rules or lore. To be fair, nobody's unaccepted character can use powers.
- Here on SW we have a character limit of three "freebie" characters. From that point on you have to work to earn your characters via our leveling system. This keeps it so that nobody ever [hopefully] has more characters than they can handle.
- All characters onsite start with two powers per character. As they post, they will earn money and they can redeem that money for power slots, upgrades, and special items.